Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for the delay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM_Kingshu

GM_Kingshu

Sorry for the delay Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the delay   Sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 am

Maintenance Mingguan akan memerlukan waktu sekitar maximum 15 jam lagi dari yg sudah di Jadwal kan. Ini di karenakan ada nya masalah pada ISP di server. Target server UP: Jam 22:30 WIB. Mohon Maaf atas keterlambatan jadwal maintenance ini.

Weekly maintenance will need another 15 HOURS extension from the scheduled timing due to ISP issue in the server. Target Server UP will be 22:30 GMT +7. Apologies for the delay with this week maintenance schedule.
Back to top Go down
giangt

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay   Sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:40 am

GM_Kingshu wrote:
Maintenance Mingguan akan memerlukan waktu sekitar maximum 15 jam lagi dari yg sudah di Jadwal kan. Ini di karenakan ada nya masalah pada ISP di server. Target server UP: Jam 22:30 WIB. Mohon Maaf atas keterlambatan jadwal maintenance ini.

Weekly maintenance will need another 15 HOURS extension from the scheduled timing due to ISP issue in the server. Target Server UP will be 22:30 GMT +7. Apologies for the delay with this week maintenance schedule.

no sorry, gift me a darkness is so enough shu =D
Back to top Go down
Miey

PostSubject: Server Maintenance   Sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm

how long server offline ???
i been waiting in 5hours......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the delay   Sorry for the delay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the delay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: NetKO Information :: Maintenance-
Jump to: