Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking version and preparing to launch a game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DoctorSatan

Checking version and preparing to launch a game. Empty
PostSubject: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Hey. Yesterday i was stuck on the launcher with "Checking version and preparing to launch a game". I re patch client, but no result then reinstal netko and still no effect. Tell me did u block my ip or something, because i cant connect with server.

DoctorSatan
Back to top Go down
DoctorSatan

PostSubject: Re: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 pm

fixed

/lock
Back to top Go down
ignann

PostSubject: Re: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 am

Hey, im having the same problem here.... can you tell me what did you do to fix it, thx
Back to top Go down
DoctorSatan

PostSubject: Re: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:47 pm

You will laugh because i just restart my router to change ip. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ignann

PostSubject: Re: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm

hahahahaha didn't even think of that, i was killing myself Very Happy btw it worked thx
Back to top Go down
DoctorSatan

PostSubject: Re: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 am

Urwelcome, have a nice play. :>
Back to top Go down
CELTIC

CELTIC

PostSubject: Re: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 pm

as you wish
/Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking version and preparing to launch a game.   Checking version and preparing to launch a game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking version and preparing to launch a game.
Page 1 of 1