Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to be assassin!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azazello

How to be assassin!? Empty
PostSubject: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 am

Hi!
I'am new to this server... how and when do I change to assassin!?
Back to top Go down
SocialModerator

SocialModerator

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:44 pm

azazello wrote:
Hi!
I'am new to this server... how and when do I change to assassin!?

dear knight

thx for using forum

go to city of freedom and change your class at front of upstair...
Back to top Go down
azazello

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 am

Ammm... I feal my self as noob but still... How do I can get there? I mean city of Freedom!?
Back to top Go down
azazello

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 am

Ohh.... I'am idiot) this city is starting location... but still can you tell me name of that npc? If it is [Grand Merchant] Kaishan then I have spoken with him but I'am still not defensiv warrior and I can't use beginner armor... I sped all my skill point in defens... what I'am doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
SocialModerator

SocialModerator

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:49 am

azazello wrote:
Ohh.... I'am idiot) this city is starting location... but still can you tell me name of that npc? If it is [Grand Merchant] Kaishan then I have spoken with him but I'am still not defensiv warrior and I can't use beginner armor... I sped all my skill point in defens... what I'am doing wrong?

you are right sir ..you must relog to get new job..my recomendation you must get lvl 83 at worm and go to kaishan then relog so you will be kasar hood
Back to top Go down
azazello

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:46 pm

And then there is one more problem... when I got to lv 70 and lv 74 on ather char I started to loose my xp... when I got 100% I got droped back to 0% with no lv up... why!? I try to make new char and lv up with no speciality select but still the same problem... Why?
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am

azazello wrote:
And then there is one more problem... when I got to lv 70 and lv 74 on ather char I started to loose my xp... when I got 100% I got droped back to 0% with no lv up... why!? I try to make new char and lv up with no speciality select but still the same problem... Why?

You just need to log out & login again....tats all....U will see the correct lvl..Smile..Hope this helps
Thx
Back to top Go down
azazello

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:07 am

Why every think is so hard:)) And then is one more think what should I do when I hit max lv? I was trying to find somethink as noob guide in forum, but no luck there... it's just that I'am new to this game.... got tired of wow, lineage 2.....
Back to top Go down
SocialModerator

SocialModerator

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:26 am

azazello wrote:
Why every think is so hard:)) And then is one more think what should I do when I hit max lv? I was trying to find somethink as noob guide in forum, but no luck there... it's just that I'am new to this game.... got tired of wow, lineage 2.....

sorry for make you hard...i think you need donation so you will be god at netko server then join clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be assassin!?   How to be assassin!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to be assassin!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems :: Change Class Request-
Jump to: