Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rude people

Go down 
4 posters

Think this should be bannable
Yes I hate racists
Rude people I_vote_lcap100%Rude people I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
YES
Rude people I_vote_lcap0%Rude people I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
 0% [ 0 ]
WHY
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BIGBORE

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Rude people   Rude people I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 am

Lets see here I am new player just started was trying to lvl up but some (KID) cause he said he was 14 was doing nothing but ksing me every spawn I went to too try and lvl up at well I don't appreciate vulgar and racist behavior I have friends/family you are black if something isn't done about this I will go to a higher person for help cause technically you are running a business cause you have a pus and are benefitting money from this game I don't appreciate being called a N#GGER and other various stuff saying that I should get aids and die etc. all because I asked the (kid) to stop having his mage ksing me everywhere I go and try to lvl up at heres a screen shot.BTW thos are both his chars honestly if this was my server I would ban all his accounts for racist behavior.

Rude people 13487379.th

Rude people 19252118.th

Rude people 78474192.th

Rude people 18982548.th

Last edited by BIGBORE on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More pics)
Back to top Go down
magegokil

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:55 am

AGREED!!!! BANNED FOR THOSE RACISM, SELFISH player..
let them learn how to respect others, it should be US (read: GMs and players) who supposed to teach them.. GM should act fast for this..
Back to top Go down
WoW

WoW

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 am

agreed,+1 for this, BAN that person
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:19 am

BIGBORE wrote:
Lets see here I am new player just started was trying to lvl up but some (KID) cause he said he was 14 was doing nothing but ksing me every spawn I went to too try and lvl up at well I don't appreciate vulgar and racist behavior I have friends/family you are black if something isn't done about this I will go to a higher person for help cause technically you are running a business cause you have a pus and are benefitting money from this game I don't appreciate being called a N#GGER and other various stuff saying that I should get aids and die etc. all because I asked the (kid) to stop having his mage ksing me everywhere I go and try to lvl up at heres a screen shot.BTW thos are both his chars honestly if this was my server I would ban all his accounts for racist behavior.

Rude people 13487379.th

Rude people 19252118.th

Rude people 78474192.th

Rude people 18982548.th

Thank you for the report...That character (SKRILLERX) had been banned permenantly....

I will close topic....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rude people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Rude people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: