Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please delete the mage job once you read this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magegokil

please delete the mage job once you read this Empty
PostSubject: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:52 pm

refer to this http://netko.to-relax.net/t65-lighting-mage
you guys see why there is so much warrior /rogue as hitter rather than mage.
mage is nothing but a support char to teleport their party members to their critical situation
they built mostly tank mage to survive in battle (hi-def / hi-hp with very low damage, and its not a hybrid built at all)
maybe you guys could considered to delete the lightning skill or maybe the mage job itself.
lightning doesn't count on their damage rate, but the stunt rate, sometimes they failed the stunt.
if you guys cut the stunt rate, i would suggest to delete the mage job.......
if i read it once this http://netko.to-relax.net/t65-lighting-mage been made, i would make a protest!

thank you

Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:10 am

magegokil wrote:
refer to this http://netko.to-relax.net/t65-lighting-mage
you guys see why there is so much warrior /rogue as hitter rather than mage.
mage is nothing but a support char to teleport their party members to their critical situation
they built mostly tank mage to survive in battle (hi-def / hi-hp with very low damage, and its not a hybrid built at all)
maybe you guys could considered to delete the lightning skill or maybe the mage job itself.
lightning doesn't count on their damage rate, but the stunt rate, sometimes they failed the stunt.
if you guys cut the stunt rate, i would suggest to delete the mage job.......
if i read it once this http://netko.to-relax.net/t65-lighting-mage been made, i would make a protest!

thank you

Mage does not design to solo warrior/rogue....Try create a party with 6 mages & 2 priest...See if you will own or not....zzzzzz...Damages on mage is still the same as other KO....

So I dont see any needs to modify them any further.
Back to top Go down
magegokil

PostSubject: Re: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 pm

GM_Elmoka wrote:

Damages on mage is still the same as other KO....

you dont get the point, its not about the damage, its about the stunt rate! here quoted :
magegokil wrote:

ooh just forget about it... no use anyway No No
thanks for replying
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:35 pm

magegokil wrote:
GM_Elmoka wrote:

you dont get the point, its not about the damage, its about the stunt rate! here quoted :
magegokil wrote:

thanks for replying

Please check their light resistance..If their lightning resistance is 400++...How you are going to stun them???

They get light resistance from an armor called Black Chitin..This item is not dropped from game but it is a gift in the NetKO events..
Back to top Go down
WoW

WoW

PostSubject: Re: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:04 pm

just now,human mage party owned orcs at CZ....I've been suggesting a mage party to my friends for a while...but no one listens...now you'll see it happend...and don't cry because of it
Back to top Go down
F@i

F@i

PostSubject: Re: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Mungkin TS-nya keenakan main mage di server KOR ya??
Sehingga membanding-bandingkannya dengan mage disini.
Diserver itu memang(sebelum mana shield ilang) job mage sanggup by 1 dengan wr/rogue affraid affraid affraid.
Back to top Go down
GM_Kingshu

GM_Kingshu

PostSubject: Re: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:25 pm

GM_Elmoka wrote:
magegokil wrote:
GM_Elmoka wrote:

magegokil wrote:

thanks for replying

Please check their light resistance..If their lightning resistance is 400++...How you are going to stun them???

They get light resistance from an armor called Black Chitin..This item is not dropped from game but it is a gift in the NetKO events..

please delete the mage job once you read this Closed2t

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please delete the mage job once you read this   please delete the mage job once you read this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please delete the mage job once you read this
Page 1 of 1