Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why My Account IS ORC?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atom

Why My Account IS ORC? Empty
PostSubject: Why My Account IS ORC?   Why My Account IS ORC? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Im bought that account yesterday , and my nation is human yesterday and my name was BlackHard , now ItsMeBlackHard ,im Not Change it To ItsMeBlackHard And im back from work im see my account is ORC , i dont know what happend to my account , what should i do ? , im not nted by website , i wan to play with my friend , and yesterday my nps is 88K Then im be ORC still same Nps 88K but i buy Scroll change name so now is 83K , please tell me what happend to my ACCOUNT ? :O
Please Nted Back My Account To Human ,
Char Name : ItsMeBlackHard

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

Why My Account IS ORC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why My Account IS ORC?   Why My Account IS ORC? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:48 am

Mr.Braga wrote:
Im bought that account yesterday , and my nation is human yesterday and my name was BlackHard , now ItsMeBlackHard ,im Not Change it To ItsMeBlackHard And im back from work im see my account is ORC , i dont know what happend to my account , what should i do ? , im not nted by website , i wan to play with my friend , and yesterday my nps is 88K Then im be ORC still same Nps 88K but i buy Scroll change name so now is 83K , please tell me what happend to my ACCOUNT ? :O
Please Nted Back My Account To Human ,
Char Name : ItsMeBlackHard

Thanks!

Issue resolved....Case closed
Back to top Go down

Why My Account IS ORC?
Page 1 of 1