Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disconnected cuz of hack?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SirBlack

Disconnected cuz of hack? Empty
PostSubject: Disconnected cuz of hack?   Disconnected cuz of hack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 am

ok, so im new on this server, and everything was ok till u guys restarted server today. After server camed up, i was unable to play. The moment I get in game i get msg that I'm disconnected and there is in game notice that I'm using hacks which is not true. So if u can give me some solution about this problem I would be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected cuz of hack?   Disconnected cuz of hack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:58 am

SirBlack wrote:
ok, so im new on this server, and everything was ok till u guys restarted server today. After server camed up, i was unable to play. The moment I get in game i get msg that I'm disconnected and there is in game notice that I'm using hacks which is not true. So if u can give me some solution about this problem I would be very grateful.

Restart your computer...Open only NetKO.exe...try that..Smile
Back to top Go down
SirBlack

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected cuz of hack?   Disconnected cuz of hack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 am

GM_Elmoka wrote:
SirBlack wrote:

Tryed but still im facing the same problem
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected cuz of hack?   Disconnected cuz of hack? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 am

SirBlack wrote:
GM_Elmoka wrote:
SirBlack wrote:

Tryed but still im facing the same problem

As we spoke in game...it was due to your spybot software that cause disconnection....

Since you had uninstalled it...You have no problem..Smile

Topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected cuz of hack?   Disconnected cuz of hack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disconnected cuz of hack?
Page 1 of 1