Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeeKiller

[REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe Empty
PostSubject: [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe   [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Please upload NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe thant free from Win32/Parite.

Link from download section scan using AVG Anti Virus found Win32/Parite";"Infected".

thanks

Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe   [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

GeeKiller wrote:
Please upload NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe thant free from Win32/Parite.

Link from download section scan using AVG Anti Virus found Win32/Parite";"Infected".

thanks

That is not a virus...If it is a virus...Those overseas players will already making noise....

Please remember every Private server .exe files are detected as false positive by anti-virus.

Just add that NetKO.exe & Launcher.exe to your exception list.. I can guarantee that those files are not virus...
Back to top Go down
PsychodeLic

PsychodeLic

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe   [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 am

/Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe   [REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REQ] NetKo.exe and Launcher.exe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: