Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Dc's, and high Lag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
insta

Random Dc's, and high Lag Empty
PostSubject: Random Dc's, and high Lag   Random Dc's, and high Lag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Today Saturday when I've logged to war, i started having huge lags and random dc's during the war. Dunno if problem its or my side, or server had to many players either way, i had no change of playing in war.

Hope to hear from you guys soon about this issue.

Insta
Back to top Go down
Atom

PostSubject: Re: Random Dc's, and high Lag   Random Dc's, and high Lag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

if you have a laggy or dc , try download this , i hope its will help you play without dc.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/17230194/
firstly , download it , after Install it , after open the program , click Enable , so its will be Disable on the program .
so i wan to explain it .
Disable = Enable , Enable = Disable , Disable its mean you already on it , if Enable its mean you already turn off it.
so i hope its work for you . 2 week ago i have same situation like you but after i download this , its great . so try it m8.
Back to top Go down
NorThoN

NorThoN

PostSubject: Re: Random Dc's, and high Lag   Random Dc's, and high Lag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Thank's before for your report. '
The problem DC is not just your problem, but also some players, and is a major problem for us (NETKO TEAM)
We're trying to find out the cause and fix.
whether it is of skill (nova, heal) and maybe some other cause.
We are fixing some of the causes of it in the maintenance of time passing.
So we apologize earlier, and we hope your patience.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Random Dc's, and high Lag   Random Dc's, and high Lag I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 am

insta wrote:
Today Saturday when I've logged to war, i started having huge lags and random dc's during the war. Dunno if problem its or my side, or server had to many players either way, i had no change of playing in war.

Hope to hear from you guys soon about this issue.

Insta

Can you please provide me with your tracert to the server?

Go CMD and type tracertr 216.12.196.170.

Please paste it here...

Thx in advance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Dc's, and high Lag   Random Dc's, and high Lag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Dc's, and high Lag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: