Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mance123

Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill Empty
PostSubject: Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill   Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Hello, I'd like to make a suggestion about the Blessing potion required for the rogue skill Cure Curse.
The potion should be like the HP and MP potions, only one is required and you can use it over and over again.

Reasons why it should be reworked:

1. HP and MP pots are also working on that principle.
2. The Blessing potion weights 15.00 and rogues have low STR ergo low carrying weight and can store up to a maximum of 40-50 Blessing potions at once.
3. Continuing on the 2. fact using up Blessing potions in Lunar War renders the rogue quite useless and having to go back to Moradon just to refill on them can take some time and you lose NPs.
4. All rogues can agree that we use Cure Curse A LOT and it would make our life a little bit easier.

Thanks in forward,
Regards.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill   Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:20 am

mance123 wrote:
Hello, I'd like to make a suggestion about the Blessing potion required for the rogue skill Cure Curse.
The potion should be like the HP and MP potions, only one is required and you can use it over and over again.

Reasons why it should be reworked:

1. HP and MP pots are also working on that principle.
2. The Blessing potion weights 15.00 and rogues have low STR ergo low carrying weight and can store up to a maximum of 40-50 Blessing potions at once.
3. Continuing on the 2. fact using up Blessing potions in Lunar War renders the rogue quite useless and having to go back to Moradon just to refill on them can take some time and you lose NPs.
4. All rogues can agree that we use Cure Curse A LOT and it would make our life a little bit easier.

Thanks in forward,
Regards.

Blessing potion is created to be that way so that there will be a meaning for rogue to /town to repot the blessing potion.

Appreciate your suggestion but for now, no further changes will be made..
Back to top Go down

Cure Curse-Blessing potion-Rogue skill
Page 1 of 1