Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atom

RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  Empty
PostSubject: RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]    RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Nation: Human
Leader: Arcturus

RampagE is an International Clan and the main language spoken in the clan chat is English.
We are looking for active players with good KO experiances.

Rules & Regulations
- English Speaking: It doesn't have to be 100% clean english, as long we can understand you
- Active: We know you might have work/study/family related responsiblities, due keep us informed of your character status.
- Talkactive: say something! dont be shy, we never get to know you if you don't open up
- Farming n Items: if you need help with farming items, tell us so we know what you need. Don't beg for items in clan chat. when members trust you, they will borrow you items or maybe donate something to you
- Problems: all clan disputes and problems you might have, do bring them forth to me and I will do my utmost best to try to help you resolve it.
- We're all adults lets try to behave as such.
- Sense of humor Try not to touch the basic Race, Religion, Sex & Politics tho.
- PK / War: try party Clan/Alliance members first, sometimes it's OK to PK with other friends.
- Flexible to play diffrent classes it's not a must, but can be good for farming n etc.

You think you got what it takes to become a real RampagE?
Leave a message here and introduce yourself.

Name:
In Game Nick:
KO experiance:
Short information about yourself:
Back to top Go down
DoctorSatan

PostSubject: Re: RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]    RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:03 am

weq! :> Nice i like it, but will be really hard find +16 ppls with english to make an english clan (many ppls try do it before). Is not better join Reunion because they have some english players ?
Back to top Go down
Atom

PostSubject: Re: RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]    RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:12 pm

DoctorSatan wrote:
weq! :> Nice i like it, but will be really hard find +16 ppls with english to make an english clan (many ppls try do it before). Is not better join Reunion because they have some english players ?
They are arrogants..
Back to top Go down
DoctorSatan

PostSubject: Re: RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]    RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:47 am

Let me ask u why u ignore "JackDanielSsS" when he pmed u and ask for clan ? He wasnt got enough items to be in ur clan ?
Back to top Go down
Genorosity

PostSubject: Re: RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]    RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:34 am

I defintly want to join. Barely any english players who like KO
Back to top Go down
DoctorSatan

PostSubject: Re: RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]    RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:47 am

wew topic made Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:42 pm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]    RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RampagE is Recuiting [ English Clan ]
Page 1 of 1