Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please look into this issue wall hackers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YangTze

Please look into this issue wall hackers Empty
PostSubject: Please look into this issue wall hackers   Please look into this issue wall hackers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:43 pm

During today war time, evening 10.30pm war, some humans using wall hack at W2, GM please look into this bug abusing issue seriously, so far i can see KueyTeow "the runner", is one of those, and there are few more, they using this bug to attack ORC, and ORC cant even "R" attack them, we need some fairness in this server, please take action on these bug abusing players. And dont let this kind of players spoil this server.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Back to top Go down
SocialModerator

SocialModerator

Please look into this issue wall hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please look into this issue wall hackers   Please look into this issue wall hackers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:57 am

YangTze wrote:
During today war time, evening 10.30pm war, some humans using wall hack at W2, GM please look into this bug abusing issue seriously, so far i can see KueyTeow "the runner", is one of those, and there are few more, they using this bug to attack ORC, and ORC cant even "R" attack them, we need some fairness in this server, please take action on these bug abusing players. And dont let this kind of players spoil this server.

Thanks and Best Regards.

good morning knight. thx for your report. we need your help to make video for that.if your opposition use wallhack and you can catch him with video, GMS will give u 1 pack undying scrool and 1 primeval weapon +7 (quest).

and for your note you can read this http://netko.to-relax.net/t1155-netko-rule-please-read-this-rule-before-after-play-this-game

thx
Back to top Go down

Please look into this issue wall hackers
Page 1 of 1