Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request Event Chines Happy New Years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andimardi

Request Event Chines Happy New Years Empty
PostSubject: Request Event Chines Happy New Years   Request Event Chines Happy New Years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 am

Dear Admin NETKO

Because Tomorrow is the day of chinese new year or so-called Imlek, what if tomorrow a special event held to welcome the festivities. A kind of turn spawn monsters like Barongsai/Lion (if not wrong name monster is Etarot). My advice is who to follow this event and kill the monster, will get a Red Envelope and Rabbit Icon. The next who wrote that could collect red envelope and rabbit icon of each of the 10 pieces will get something special reward from GM. An example Weapons god its consumer but only for a week or give 5k NP to the players who win.

let us together welcome the Chines Happy New Years with the event a very fun in game NETKO. bounce

IGN : BARBADOS Twisted Evil
RACE : HUMAN
CLAN : TEXASHOLDEM
JOB : Warrior
Back to top Go down
iR0NMAN

PostSubject: Re: Request Event Chines Happy New Years   Request Event Chines Happy New Years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:13 pm

good idea ,agree with that +1
Back to top Go down
BlackCat

PostSubject: Re: Request Event Chines Happy New Years   Request Event Chines Happy New Years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Shen Lung !!!
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Request Event Chines Happy New Years   Request Event Chines Happy New Years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:42 pm

andimardi wrote:
Dear Admin NETKO

Because Tomorrow is the day of chinese new year or so-called Imlek, what if tomorrow a special event held to welcome the festivities. A kind of turn spawn monsters like Barongsai/Lion (if not wrong name monster is Etarot). My advice is who to follow this event and kill the monster, will get a Red Envelope and Rabbit Icon. The next who wrote that could collect red envelope and rabbit icon of each of the 10 pieces will get something special reward from GM. An example Weapons god its consumer but only for a week or give 5k NP to the players who win.

let us together welcome the Chines Happy New Years with the event a very fun in game NETKO. bounce

IGN : BARBADOS Twisted Evil
RACE : HUMAN
CLAN : TEXASHOLDEM
JOB : Warrior

There will be event during Chinese new year. We will announce soon in forum on ths details of the event..Smile

What I can say for now is, the event's is to drop reverse scroll with 100% rate...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request Event Chines Happy New Years   Request Event Chines Happy New Years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request Event Chines Happy New Years
Page 1 of 1