Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting an error when launching

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bloo12

Getting an error when launching Empty
PostSubject: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey guys, im new to this server and just downloaded the patch.

Installation was complete with no errors. But when i press start on launcher it says: Can't find the file NetKO.exe. So how can i fix this? Can someone put that file only on the forum? So people who get this error can download it. Already tried with all anti-virus programs off but still get that error. So can any1 upload a safe KO.exe for me Smile

Thank you,

Bloo
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 am

bloo12 wrote:
Hey guys, im new to this server and just downloaded the patch.

Installation was complete with no errors. But when i press start on launcher it says: Can't find the file NetKO.exe. So how can i fix this? Can someone put that file only on the forum? So people who get this error can download it. Already tried with all anti-virus programs off but still get that error. So can any1 upload a safe KO.exe for me Smile

Thank you,

Bloo

Download from here http://www.mediafire.com/?j1d0jfst8kzfuty

You have to add NetKO folder to your exception list of your anti-virus..

NetKO.exe was deleted by your anti-virus due to false positive detection. - Rest assured that this is not a virus..Smile
Back to top Go down
bloo12

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Did, aint working...
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 pm

bloo12 wrote:
Did, aint working...

What is ur msn??
Back to top Go down
KingAlx

KingAlx

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 pm

bloo12 wrote:
Did, aint working...

install again but please turn off your antivirus
Back to top Go down
bloo12

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Hm, I'm 99% sure i got antivirus off. Can't u upload a "Non-virus" KO.exe? Or can anyone else upload it?? Will be much easier, not only for me but for every new player
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 pm

bloo12 wrote:
Hm, I'm 99% sure i got antivirus off. Can't u upload a "Non-virus" KO.exe? Or can anyone else upload it?? Will be much easier, not only for me but for every new player

http :// www . mediafire . com /?j1d0jfst8kzfuty

Combine the above URL in your browser to download the NetKO.exe....

Do note that since this is a private server, anti-virus is detecting false-positive in NetKO.exe....

All u need to do is to add NetKO.exe to your anti-virus exclusion list..
Back to top Go down
bloo12

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:14 am

Thank you for uploading, working now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
semewan2

PostSubject: got error   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 am

hi admin,

i already download the http://www.gamefront.com/files/21247617/NetKO_Online_V_1304_exe and install successfully but when i login this appear: outdated client. pls help...
Back to top Go down
KingAlx

KingAlx

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

semewan2 wrote:
hi admin,

i already download the http://www.gamefront.com/files/21247617/NetKO_Online_V_1304_exe and install successfully but when i login this appear: outdated client. pls help...

this is link for manual patch 1305 : http://www.mediafire.com/?0e375578epr3sfs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting an error when launching   Getting an error when launching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting an error when launching
Page 1 of 1