Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PH0B0S

PH0B0S

Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones   Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:48 am

Refering to: http://netko.to-relax.net/t102-sacred-armor-quest-df-trial-ron-mythril-set

In my opinion, the stones should be tradeable because:
- its already hard to get any other type of armor, imho there would need to be one, thats better and rather easy to get
- market would improve because people could exchange them for other stones / items
- there would not be any stituations when someone has couple of 3 types of stones and yet he/she cant do anything with them since they arent tradeable / he/she is missing only one of them
Back to top Go down
KingAlx

KingAlx

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones   Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 am

PH0B0S wrote:
Refering to: http://netko.to-relax.net/t102-sacred-armor-quest-df-trial-ron-mythril-set

- its already hard to get any other type of armor, imho there would need to be one, thats better and rather easy to get
- market would improve because people could exchange them for other stones / items
- there would not be any stituations when someone has couple of 3 types of stones and yet he/she cant do anything with them since they arent tradeable / he/she is missing only one of them

my suggestion to you if you want this item n you get a party, dissban it and pick
Back to top Go down
SirBlack

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones   Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:01 pm

GM_Helper wrote:
PH0B0S wrote:

my suggestion to you if you want this item n you get a party, dissban it and pick

hmm... and if a clan party gets drop? then what? we should disband it and quit clan bcz we fked every1 in that party/clan?
Back to top Go down
PH0B0S

PH0B0S

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones   Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm

GM_Helper wrote:
PH0B0S wrote:

An excellent idea, everyone will be quitting from party so they can be called ninja looters / scammers and even better that it comes from a GM - someone who should know the game mechanics.
Back to top Go down
KingAlx

KingAlx

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones   Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

its only my idea.up to u to do it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones   Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Armor Quest (DF, Trial, Ron & Mythril Set) - stones
Page 1 of 1