Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jacksajha

Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? Empty
PostSubject: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 am

nanya donk, gw main di laptop gw kok ga FullScreen ya gambarnya..
Mohon bantuannya ya Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 am

jacksajha wrote:

Coba download Option.exe buat laptop di URL di bawah.

http :// www .mediafire. com /? p9jk087cso3ybey ==> Di gabungin ya semua nya di browser.

Uda kelar download, back-up Option.exe ya ada di NetKO folder mu...

Trus extract Option.exe yg baru & timpa di folder NetKO.exe

Ingat ya...Graphic card mu harus bisa support Resolution yg ada di Option.exe yg baru...Smile
Back to top Go down
mance123

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 am

Was that something about running it in full screen in a higher resolution? I am interested in that too, could you translate please? Very Happy Thanks in forward.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 am

mance123 wrote:
Was that something about running it in full screen in a higher resolution? I am interested in that too, could you translate please? Very Happy Thanks in forward.

Yes...I was saying, you can download from the above URL..Just need to put them together in your browser..

Then just try to change the resolution that your graphic card supported.

I also said that back-up your original Options.exe before overwrite it with the new one..Smile
Back to top Go down
mance123

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:04 am

still runs in 1024x760 Sad, seems it can't be helped, also I can't overwrite the options.ini file because my windows deny access to saving it, I also did everything possible to enable overwriting it in regedit but nothing helped. if you could help me in any way I would be really grateful, I'm really annoyed to have to play on such low resolution and it decreases my desktop resolution too so when I tab my other windows are huge
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:08 am

mance123 wrote:
still runs in 1024x760 Sad, seems it can't be helped, also I can't overwrite the options.ini file because my windows deny access to saving it, I also did everything possible to enable overwriting it in regedit but nothing helped. if you could help me in any way I would be really grateful, I'm really annoyed to have to play on such low resolution and it decreases my desktop resolution too so when I tab my other windows are huge

Why your windows deny access to save it?? What is your windows version?

If it is Vista or Windows 7, it might be due to your users account control..

Go to Control Panel -> User Accounts -> look for "Change User account control Settings" --> Bring down to Never Notify, then restart your computer..

Try to overwrite it again..Please back-up your original Option.exe to be safe...Smile
Back to top Go down
mance123

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 am

yeah I've done it and now I've been able to edit the option.ini and I've put to 1920x1080 and on set the option.exe for the same but when I start it still runs in 1024x760 Sad and I have windows 7
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:44 am

mance123 wrote:
yeah I've done it and now I've been able to edit the option.ini and I've put to 1920x1080 and on set the option.exe for the same but when I start it still runs in 1024x760 Sad and I have windows 7

How about trying the resolution before 1920x1080?
Back to top Go down
mance123

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 pm

still the same Sad
Back to top Go down
GM_Just1ce
Admin
GM_Just1ce

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 pm

jacksajha wrote:

Coba pakai settingan 16bit GJ
Back to top Go down
http://netko.to-relax.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??   Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bagaimana cara Bikin full screen??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: