Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7th key quest bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amonn

Amonn

7th key quest bug Empty
PostSubject: 7th key quest bug   7th key quest bug I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Hi! I have problem with this quest. I would like to change my name but i need to have 5k nps. So i want to do this quest. Unfortunately i cant. Why? Becouse i can't open the Sentiel (guard of 1st key). I tryed to open this NPC without order of 7th key, and i did it. But i had to waste this order (quest item). The problem is that i cannot have another one from Capitan in Karus Empire. I've already spoken with GM_ArchAngel and he expained to me what i did wrong and adviced me to post my problem on forum:). So my question is: Can any of Gm's give me another order of 7th key quest ?Smile

Regards.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

7th key quest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th key quest bug   7th key quest bug I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Amonn wrote:
Hi! I have problem with this quest. I would like to change my name but i need to have 5k nps. So i want to do this quest. Unfortunately i cant. Why? Becouse i can't open the Sentiel (guard of 1st key). I tryed to open this NPC without order of 7th key, and i did it. But i had to waste this order (quest item). The problem is that i cannot have another one from Capitan in Karus Empire. I've already spoken with GM_ArchAngel and he expained to me what i did wrong and adviced me to post my problem on forum:). So my question is: Can any of Gm's give me another order of 7th key quest ?Smile

Regards.

Please provide your in-game name....
Back to top Go down
Amonn

Amonn

7th key quest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th key quest bug   7th key quest bug I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 am

GM_Elmoka wrote:
Amonn wrote:

Regards.

Amon

Firstable i just wanted to know if its possible Razz. so thats why i havent provided my in-game nick before Smile
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

7th key quest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th key quest bug   7th key quest bug I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 am

Amonn wrote:
GM_Elmoka wrote:
Amonn wrote:

Regards.

Amon

Firstable i just wanted to know if its possible Razz. so thats why i havent provided my in-game nick before Smile

hmm Amon, u have to be lvl 83 & 10K NP to take key quest....

I saw ur character is just lvl 53...-_-..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7th key quest bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th key quest bug   7th key quest bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th key quest bug
Page 1 of 1