Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not repeat again....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockkapak

not repeat again.... Empty
PostSubject: not repeat again....   not repeat again.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:29 pm

GM .. I already apologized to Mercuryus. And I admit the mistakes that I've done the other day .. he has forgiven me. I promised not to repeat this matter again. Please restore my char back to normal .. thanks ..-gangsterkgdusun-
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: not repeat again....   not repeat again.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:04 pm

rockkapak wrote:
GM .. I already apologized to Mercuryus. And I admit the mistakes that I've done the other day .. he has forgiven me. I promised not to repeat this matter again. Please restore my char back to normal .. thanks ..-gangsterkgdusun-

Please wait until tomorrow..then I can unmute u...

Once more like this racist problem, you will be banned permanently..
Back to top Go down
rockkapak

PostSubject: still waiting   not repeat again.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm

I gangsterkgdusun .. GM .. I want to ask why my char is still mute .. you to know that my char will recover normally viewed in the near future .. I have been waiting their more than 2 weeks .. I also had to apologize to the Orc char and he has forgiven me. difficult for me on9 in this kind of dumb .. please understand my problem .. I expect the same from your work to repair my char as soon as possible ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not repeat again....   not repeat again.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not repeat again....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: