Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade Bugg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackalious

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Trade Bugg   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 am

I buy wirinom+10 with trade i give 1 set mytril and rof+4 and i push trade ok he get my set and i dont have my wirinom+10 its dissapper help me id:jackalious help me pls i give more item for this
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Bugg   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Jackalious wrote:
I buy wirinom+10 with trade i give 1 set mytril and rof+4 and i push trade ok he get my set and i dont have my wirinom+10 its dissapper help me id:jackalious help me pls i give more item for this

Can you explain more on your case?

You trade to who & what is your nick?
Back to top Go down
Jackalious

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: moree explain   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm

i transfer my rogue mytril set in my new human warior name:OMG_THATS_ME_GOD i trade with i dont remember clearly but it must be savage or takeless clan member i give mytril set and rof+4 for wirinom +10 he put item i put all items and its disapper my inventory i dont understand is it hack or something check my character i dont say lie sir check it please.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Bugg   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 am

Jackalious wrote:
i transfer my rogue mytril set in my new human warior name:OMG_THATS_ME_GOD i trade with i dont remember clearly but it must be savage or takeless clan member i give mytril set and rof+4 for wirinom +10 he put item i put all items and its disapper my inventory i dont understand is it hack or something check my character i dont say lie sir check it please.

I need to know the guy whom you trade with.

Since you said you dont receive the wirinom, you should remember who was it...so that I can check in the trade/dupe scanner log...Sad...
Back to top Go down
Jackalious

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: moree explain   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 am

he give to me his name is savage i give mytril 10 set and rof he give me wirinom 10 sir but i dont have.Pls help me gm its my all items Sad
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Bugg   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am

Jackalious wrote:
he give to me his name is savage i give mytril 10 set and rof he give me wirinom 10 sir but i dont have.Pls help me gm its my all items Sad

Tat wirinom +10 is reverse or not? Mythril +10 set (reverse or not) & ROF +3? +4? +5?

Please provide more information so that I can help u further
Back to top Go down
Jackalious

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: moree information   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 am

Mytril +10 set (R) and ROF+4 i get Wirinom+10 No Reserve But i dont have.
Back to top Go down
Jackalious

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: .............   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:24 am

Can you fix it sir ?
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Bugg   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 am

Jackalious wrote:

Wirinom +10 non-reverse restored in OMG_THATS_ME_GOD inventory...

Topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trade Bugg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Bugg   Trade Bugg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Bugg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: