Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cant download client?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mmmmdddd22

mmmmdddd22

Cant download client? Empty
PostSubject: Cant download client?   Cant download client? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey guys i can only download the launcher and not the client can anyone give me the link for the client thanks.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Cant download client?   Cant download client? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Thank you for the support...

Currently, we are going to release a new client which had no problem compares to the old ones....So be patience..It will be released by end of this week...

Again, Thanks
Back to top Go down
mmmmdddd22

mmmmdddd22

PostSubject: Re: Cant download client?   Cant download client? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:16 am

Dam Sad was really looking forward to playing this tonight , so all the people who started before i could catch up to them :'(

Thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Cant download client?   Cant download client? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 am

mmmmdddd22 wrote:
Dam Sad was really looking forward to playing this tonight , so all the people who started before i could catch up to them :'(

Thanks for the reply.

We are trying our best to release it by tonight..Smile...Please stay tuned...Client is currently in uploading process. Just need to wait for it to complete...
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: Cant download client?   Cant download client? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 am

PLease check now...Download link is up..Enjoy...
Back to top Go down
NorThoN

NorThoN

PostSubject: Re: Cant download client?   Cant download client? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 pm

case closed

Back to top Go down

Cant download client?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: