Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banned w/o any warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
waytooweed

banned w/o any warning  Empty
PostSubject: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Character Name: HatedForBeingTheBest
Account ID: Kaczka
When, where and why did you get banned: at war,2012-02-08 20:52:00, cause i use blink to enemy and i found at their town.
Why should we unban you: This situation is silting the first time, the board can not see any rules on the war on this map, it seems to me that first should be some warning and not bann immediately, as it's there it does not go out because I did not know that this is a bug abuse, sorry for this action is not repeated is no more and I hope you understand me and Unban.

Regard's Netko Team
Back to top Go down
waytooweed

PostSubject: Re: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

up pls
Back to top Go down
GM_Kingshu

GM_Kingshu

PostSubject: Re: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 am

wait dedi gm check it
Back to top Go down
waytooweed

PostSubject: ...   banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:07 pm

when it be up? i wanna play lol!
Back to top Go down
waytooweed

PostSubject: Re: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 pm

UPPP!!!
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm

waytooweed wrote:
Character Name: HatedForBeingTheBest
Account ID: Kaczka
When, where and why did you get banned: at war,2012-02-08 20:52:00, cause i use blink to enemy and i found at their town.
Why should we unban you: This situation is silting the first time, the board can not see any rules on the war on this map, it seems to me that first should be some warning and not bann immediately, as it's there it does not go out because I did not know that this is a bug abuse, sorry for this action is not repeated is no more and I hope you understand me and Unban.

Regard's Netko Team

Account will unbanned on Sunday 23:59 PM GMT +7...Take this as light punishment.

You should know that the area is suppose to be Karus Safezone. Yet, you use your mage skill to tp to that restricted zone.

Back to top Go down
waytooweed

PostSubject: faf   banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm

so I used blink when the orc town and gave it's there so it's not a bug ...
Back to top Go down
waytooweed

PostSubject: Re: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:19 pm

uppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

PostSubject: Re: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:42 pm

waytooweed wrote:
uppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character unbanned...

Do to anymore bug abused..Next ban will be 1 month...

case closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned w/o any warning    banned w/o any warning  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned w/o any warning
Page 1 of 1