Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

= Full Dc..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nasis

= Full Dc.. Empty
PostSubject: = Full Dc..   = Full Dc.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi GM I think your ko k has no solution as soon as I enter I get dc .. k and is not this the first play nice ko .. also my pc is new and fast network then there is no logical explanations for that netko can not play, but rather that and I think misleading deve your game thanks anyway what a pity that I serve my ..
Back to top Go down
KingAlx

KingAlx

= Full Dc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: = Full Dc..   = Full Dc.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:08 pm

nasis wrote:
Hi GM I think your ko k has no solution as soon as I enter I get dc .. k and is not this the first play nice ko .. also my pc is new and fast network then there is no logical explanations for that netko can not play, but rather that and I think misleading deve your game thanks anyway what a pity that I serve my ..

please ss your problem plz.
Back to top Go down
pipiripi

= Full Dc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: = Full Dc..   = Full Dc.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 am

Bro: i have one problem i login to the game and inmediatly DC i cant play any sec. i dont know why, u can explain me what happen with the game

thanks
Back to top Go down
GM_Elmoka
Admin
GM_Elmoka

= Full Dc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: = Full Dc..   = Full Dc.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 pm

pipiripi wrote:
Bro: i have one problem i login to the game and inmediatly DC i cant play any sec. i dont know why, u can explain me what happen with the game

thanks

If you mentioned that when you login to game & DC, you might be kicked by the scanner.

Do you have any msn to communicate further?

Try to do this. Restart your computer & start only NetKO....Let me know the results..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

= Full Dc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: = Full Dc..   = Full Dc.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

= Full Dc..
Page 1 of 1